EOI: Perths First rollaclub.com Cruise

Dan

Current Interest

- chrisnliz

- TWINCAM87

- Dan

- Mitch

I will consider organizing a meeting for the Western Australian division of Rollaclub if there is enough interest in it... so people, heres the chance people have been asking about...

Proposal

Meet up on a Saturday or Sunday arvo at McDonalds in Tuart Hill. I apologize about the distance from many people, but our members are spread out around Perth, and as I am immobile (no licence), I sort of need a close destination...

This event is purely a meet up to socialize amongst the members in Rollaclub, and if there is enough interest in this, I will try and organize a cruise at a later state...

I am open to suggestions, on venue, time, date, etc. Please express your interest in this so that I can organize and set a date for this event..

Dan.

WA Region Leader

Edited by Dan

Members dont see this ad

Thread has been cleaned up a little bit, to make it clearer.

I am quite willing to turn this into a small cruise of some sort, however, like what was said before, i need interest in the occasion.

Anyone got mates with corollas that they'd like to bring along? It would be great to have more cars than less :dance:

Dan.

Mitch and figjam are both good mates of mine, Mitch has got a car (sits at my house) but its not exactly roadworthy at the moment... same with figjam :dance:

Any other interest from friends people?

Haha yeah but at the moment we're all powered on hopes and dreams -we need to make it a reality. I think a nice rollaclub.com sticker on the speedway car would give the club decent publicity..

make it a sticker big enough to read from frickn space, coz your cars gonna go sssoooo fast you don't want people to miss it!!! :lolcry: