Ae112 Bodykits

Members dont see this ad

that's the exact part i'm looking for. the sportivo kit is nice, but the rear bar is stock. looks a bit odd with the lip, skirts and then no rear skirt following the lines around.

needs to be lowered too, but that's a story for another day

ooooohhhh I LURVE the black one.... hmmmm maybe I have to have it!
Do it lesley, you know you wanna! :abuse: Full kit or just part of it? i considered the black rear bar when i had it, but i think suspension went in instead! Definately needs something at the back though, especially when you look at the side profile....all nice and low from the front, down the sides, then UH OH, a big step up to a standard rear bar :dance:

I emailed them with a query, and haven't heard back from them...hmmm I was thinking I like my sides, and I like the front, but the other front is more agressive looking, I really like the back bottom bumper but I wonder how it'll look with the rest of the car..... hmmmm photoshopping is in order me-thinks.

hmmm I was thinking I like my sides, and I like the front, but the other front is more agressive looking, I really like the back bottom bumper but I wonder how it'll look with the rest of the car
I agree lesley...the sides are fine, and the front is pretty nice, but definately needs a rear bar. the sportivo i actually saw a rear bar on had something similar to the black rear, and looked pretty good. A little odd at first as i was used to seeing mine without all the time, but pretty good!

Just remember that its got lowered shocks & springs in the front (assuming they're still there ;)), and it'd most likely still scrape with the standard bar, so that black bar would mean some MAJOR babying over speedhumps and dips :y: Would look the part though! :hmm:

yeah i won't be getting rid of the sportivo kit, i just want a better looking rear bumper. even if i can find a lip/skirt to go around the rear would be enough

meanwhile my g/f had a meeting with a gutter and now the front lip needs repair/repainting. the fog light on the side she hit is busted now too, this is going to be an expensive repair

Edited by Terminal

yep. I know how you feel, I've done that, but luckily no damage, the grinding noise I hear when parking is the front tow clip, I'm so worried about actually doing damage I park about 2 feet back LOL ....HOWEVER... a while ago (twice in the last 3 months) I've seen the fog lights advertised on eBay and they went cheap!!! I thought about buying parts for stock piling, but figured any damage I do would be covered by my insurance so I didn't bother.

Tomorrow I'll check the hoses and air filter...thanks for the heads up :lolcry:

Lesley :)

Edited by SoulSearcher