Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30

Featured Replies

f@$k thats shit man, Sorry that I couldn't help you out with the bracket. I might be looking at a KE55 for parts this weekend, I'll see if I can grab the bracket off the car, if i do I'll send it out your way.

 

Car will look shit hot when lowered.

  • Author

cheers mate :hammer: if not i will have to go to upull it and try and find one

The way I see it, KE30 and KE55 ones should be the same, so it must be a KE70 one (I'd be dead sure that a KE70 one would fit).

 

If I'm wrong in KE30 and KE55 ones being different there should be a KE55 one coming your way anyway.

 

Whoa, look at all the KExx things in this post..

 

I'm all KExxed out from all the KExxs

  • Author

40 DCOE to go on the corolla ,linkage kit in the post

 

 

img0795gr3.jpg

 

 

img0790nh7.jpg

 

img0791mx9.jpg

Edited by ToDa30/4

  • Author

cheers nickZ, i reckon we dump it a couple of inches and we'll have a winner

Because its LOW! :lolcry:

 

This car will look similar when lowered, I dig it :hammer:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.