Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt General Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 216.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

IRS ftmfw yo :)

 

as far as I know they had IRS up to the ae112??? then swapped to torsion beam /vomit

  • Author

You get what you pay for lol.

  • Author

Exactamundo :lolcry:. Nonetheless, works are nice quality rims

 

But if you get the works, you get street cred, which gets you the wimenz :hmm:

I think Shane would need more than just Work wheels to get the womenz.

 

In fact, what was it that got Alison to go out with you - or even look at you? The Celica and the Corolla definitely wouldn't have done it. Did you hire a Porsche or Ferrari from someone. I assume it had darker than legal tint to hide your face. :lolcry: Limo perhaps?

  • Author

Hung like a horse :lolcry:

 

I would be talking smack if I were you Adam?

 

Is Alisson attracted to arrogant, pants up to the armpits car enthusiasts? :hmm:. And shit she even married you? :yes:

 

hehe, any word of whats happening with gregor's stuff?

 

P.S Shane you can't talk mate. I only ever see you with that mate of yours who drives the falcoon :hmm:

No, for $1,300 you're paying for a brand name. You could buy racing Superlites for $1,000 brand new. No warranty, but fark they're light.

 

what superlites????

 

Hung like a horse :lolcry:

 

I would be talking smack if I were you Adam?

 

Is Alisson attracted to arrogant, pants up to the armpits car enthusiasts? :hmm:. And shit she even married you? :yes:

 

hehe, any word of whats happening with gregor's stuff?

 

P.S Shane you can't talk mate. I only ever see you with that mate of yours who drives the falcoon :hmm:

 

 

OI u shut up, just coz chicks get annoying wen u take em driving lol, there good wen u go out drinking thou :sob:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.