Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really were do i get my hands opn the new 6speed gearbox ora decent old one as i happen to hav a aw11 complete gerabox in my shed

adam what are they worth???

I don't know about the new 6-speeds, but since they're pretty much the same as the AE111 six speed (don't know about ratios though), I'd just go with the AE111 version. When I get a shed and enough money I'd like to bulk buy some stuff from down south.

Its a toyota and its a holden?

nuff said

Aurion is a nicer looking car

Tis Blown

isnt a holden

isnt a commonwhore

has pretty exhausts ;)

nice rimzors

has a nice TRD influenced grill :)

The TRD Aurion is FWD, auto-only, and isn't that much more powerful than the standard Aurion. They should have pushed for 260kW.

Ahahaha. f@$k that picture is scary. I mean I could feel the roll, but holy crap thats nuts.

And as much as I'd love to blame you for all the yawing, I think that may lie with the lovely 25 year old suspension. :hmm:

Drop a 4A-GE in an you can just kick the tail out to reduce yaw. :)

lol I seen the pic and I was gobsmacked lol

Swaybars are purty, silver ;) f@$king stiff as to

And now you'll be able to cock the inside rear tyre when cornering! Unless your springs are stiff enough to keep all wheels on the ground.

If the shocks and springs are stiffer, it should be harder to get it on three wheels, which is a good thing. Four wheels on the ground means increased grip. :)

BTW - I need to have a look under the rear end of your car sometime Stephen. I thought all FWD Corollas had torsion beam suspension, but apparently they've got IRS!