Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt General Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Lol at the pics/vids of the Scoobaru, friggen awesome mate

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 217k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saturday at Gregors canceled due to imminent birth? Sorry fella's but the missus seems to be in labour again, I have tried to make her feel bad about the car not being fixed. But she is fairly unsympathetic to my plight.

Sorry to inconvenience people who changed stuff around to be here.

Thanks

Gregor

  • Author

Fair enough, I would hate to feel the wraith of your wife for not letting you go to the hospital.

 

Sorry, but I would rather work on the car 8|

 

Anyway I am sure it will go well. Good luck with it mate.

con grads man

thats cool might have to organise it for a time where we can all be there 8|

  • Author

Sif we need Andrew anway. Perhaps he can make us all lunch with thet blonde woman hair of his?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahah no steve no

 

as if we need thats steve kid there with his crap 20v 8|

  • Author

says the little girly man with a car that isnt running 8|

 

pew pew bitches

  • Author

I have 4 more valves and a prettier head, and sexier rims, and a louder exhaust, and a nicer intake roar,

 

u has a SC 8|

 

OOOO I HAS A POD

carbie power for life aahahah

 

na man rimzies for me soon

havent decieded yet

they don't make real nice like shadow chrome or gun metal grey or black rims in 16 by 6.5's or 7's

its a hella pain in the ass

  • Author

You posted a few nice pics in ur little thread. Whats wrong with them? Them lenso's looked nice(I think it was the lenso's)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.