Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. I thought you'd got over the bug. Obviously not. :P

I didn't go to the track meet, so I don't believe that Shane was there. Don't believe it unless I see it. :P

My S13 discs turned up on Friday (yes Andrew, your suspension kit turned up too). 119 stamps on the package!!! :)

I just drove a brand new 200-Series LandCruiser. 4.5L twin-turbo diesel V8 with 195kW and 650Nm. Six speed auto. It's RIDICULOUSLY quiet! And they're incredibly big too. But at $69,990 for the 4.7L petrol base model and $79,990 for the diesel. OUCH!!!

BTW, as of last night I no longer work for Coles. :P

I resigned last week but forgot to mention it. So now I'm actually going to have a bit of free time. :)

The plan is that I'll have time to work on the KE55 on weeknights when I need to. That way I keep weekends free for Alley when I need to. Obviously any RollaClub events and racing still needs to be done on weekends. Although we can do a weeknight thing if any of you wanted too.

Good to hear mate, might actually be able to do some shit in the week/weekend now :P

ZOMG WE CAN GO SEE MOVIES AND GET POP CORN AND GET LOLLIES AND FROZEN COKE/STRAWBERRY, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY :P

How much you get paid out at coles? Spending spree coming up I bet? :)

I will be paid out for about 148 hours of annual leave. I'm not sure how much of that will be eligible for the 17.5% leave loading, but assuming none of it is, then at $16.70/hour, I'll get $2,471.60 before tax, which is about $1,731 after tax. Assuming I get the 17.5% loading on all of that, then the figure would be $2,904.13 before tax, and $1,989 after.

Of course, whatever I get paid out will be used to pay bills and whatever is remaining will be paid off the GT-Four.

The only money I use on the KE55 comes out of my $120/week allowance. Alley gets the same allowance per week, but she blows all hers on smokes.

LOL - as soon as you move out of your parent's place you'll have $0. Trust me.

Anyway, $100/week seems to be going a fair way on the KE55. Parts supply is good, now I've just gotta save the cash to get the custom caliper brackets made and the whole lot fitted.