Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welll i my got wallet stolen last night out of the 102 so shit i want to buy off people might have to wait

just stuff my dad was the last to use it and he didnt lock it

so i feel a bit shit

Have you cancelled your debit cards? I hope you didn't have too much cash in there!

I am better now, my duties at work have changed, now processing documents/banking :wink:

Did I see your old job advertised on the net? I was looking at government jobs today and saw one with DBERD. Or is that where Shane works?

tyre stretch might be gay but we have wide tyres on narrow rims on the corolla and their shit i can feel the side walls flexing when you corner hard, can't wait to get new tyres but these ones are swtill new so gotta get some use outta them first

Fat tyres look so cool though!!! Mmm, Bridgestone Eager 225/50 R14.

Nice. Good payrise too I guess.

I like the look of government payrates. Level 4 at the uni is $39,333. Level 4 in the NT Government is $47,006. Just a BIT of a difference. Meh, I'm happy with my current job. I'd like more money, but it'll come eventually.

LOL!!! At least you'll know it works. No one would bother trying to steal a Lancer, so it's never going to get tested that way. :jamie:

BTW, check out the new article in the News section. It's on the new range of V8's Toyota has released.