Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last rims you posted would look so nice :(.

Nice big brakes, bling rotors/caliper hell yeah kkthx

Edit: Hows Gregor going with the new baby? Havn't seem him on for awhile.

Kid is.... well it's a kid, my ke30 2 door arrived in Darwin and I got it delivered. It's in fairly good nic (considering it's age), they were running a home made centre point injection system on it and melted the side off number one piston (must have been very lean). Won't be doing much to it for some time as my ae71 still needs to be painted (still not happy with Rhys' attitude to work, but we shan't dwell on the past). Luckily the ke55 is still limping along (barely), though with two kids we are like sardines in a can.

Cheers

Edited by Sbox

I threw a add I saw on the Karama shops notice board ( no phone number yet, tomorrow I will get it and do an edit), for a 1982 AE71 on the for sale thread. Not that many of them around, so the price is half reasonable. Remember the bits are good for an early model conversion if anyone is considering one.

That reminds me. I know of an AE71 for sale as well. Possibly might be the same one, owned my Andrew that was on here but he has now sold it to Heath. $1200 odd I think he was asking.

You could be right, Andrew is going interstate and the ad gave that as the reason for sale. I still haven't gotten down to the shops, to get the number.