Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the foot hand break its really wierd u got to kick it on and kick it off again its trckey but u pick it up fast

i don't know but theres a really nice silvia i seen when i was heading home from gregors place a few times

black, bodykit , biggg intercooler, nice set of wheels, always in the same spot probs weekend car

yeah thats a basterd is the standard 4wd celica cv's fit

if they don't thats gonna be a bugger

i started pulling me 4ac out as well bloody rain

went for a drive and some of the water was well over the bonnet on dads landcruiser

Edited by ae174agze

Australia only got the Group A model, not the regular ST205 GT-Four. We got the regular ST185 model, but that's different to the ST205 (different width, more grunt, etc).

CBC don't list the whole shafts. Cesco don't list the whole shafts, but I've just found out they've got the outer CV, and the bloke there reckons it sounds like that's the problem, not the inner. How much do they want? $77 for the outer CV, $15.40 for a new inner CV boot (I may as well service the inner while I'm under the car). f@$kING SCORE!!!

do it then stop being a girl :P

u mean gt4s came out non turbo? how shiate

soldered my last wire last night for my battery in hope i could take it to hitech today, no go until i get back from perth, sumthings playing up, first of all I'm a dickhead i turned the motor over without a intercooler, lucky it didnt start, n my mate yelled out, threw the cooler on it fired up, cranked slowly thou, i think i might need to buy new battery tremials as these ones don't seem to hold on real well, and the conection i did seems shit so ill get dad to do it finish it properly and get dave to look at it coz for sum reason sumthing just doesnt seem right

u mean gt4s came out non turbo? how shiate

No - where the fark would you get that idea? The Group A was just a limited edition of the regular GT-Four with some minor changes (eg. anti-lag, water spray, etc). There's uncertainty about exactly what the changes were. There's some belief that the Group A had a steel turbine in the turbo, but some believe that it's just a ceramic. No one knows much about the ST205 model, aside from it goes harder than any other model.