August 14, 200620 yr comment_134476 Hey all, I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this. I have a 32/36 weber and I'm putting it on my 5K. I was just having a quick look at everything and couldn't find an inlet thing for the solid fuel line. Am i just blind and can't see it or do they not have a solid fuel line? Any one that has put a 32/36 on a K motor before, any info or pics would be appreciated. Thanks. Report
August 14, 200620 yr comment_134477 Web(n)ers don't have a solid fuel line. They use flexible fuel hose. :laff: I gotta learnt o type properly too hey. lol. Edited August 14, 200620 yr by Raven Report
August 14, 200620 yr comment_134479 thank god u got in before me raven. i was just about to say that. no offence but it was a pretty silly question. webers on 5ks FTW!! cheers scott Report
August 15, 200620 yr Author comment_134606 Yeh i thought i was going to get some bad feedback for asking that question. Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_134847 you could do what i did when i put a 32/36 on, i just cut the old steele ones and i got a hose clamp and put some rubber hose on instead, ive never had any trouble from it Report
August 16, 200620 yr Author comment_134894 you could do what i did when i put a 32/36 on, i just cut the old steele ones and i got a hose clamp and put some rubber hose on instead, ive never had any trouble from it Yeh thats what i was going to do. Thanks. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now