Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Factory Mods

Featured Replies

Hi,

I am wanting know a list of what factory options the KE series corolla (preferably KE30) could come with out of the factory?

As I have seen many different things on some car and have wondered if it was standard and am wanting to compile a list of parts so I can keep my eye out for them at wreckers. E.g. Fuel low light, try under glove box etc...

 

Cameron

I was after the same stuff a while back.

 

This is what I found out:~:~:~

 

*Coupes came out with shelves under the dash.

*Air conditioning was an optional extra

*5 Speed gearbox is available

*KE70 handbrake storage box fits over(Yes you guessed it) Handbrake.

*KE70 boot release can be modified ot fit a KE30

*KE50's have a tacho that can sit inplace of the temp/fuel guage

*Early Celica's hace a small temp/fuel guage that can be put inplace of the (USELESS) clock.

*Trip meter speedo (if found) can be fitted. (only goes up to 99,999)

  • Author

Thanks for that info Jip. But everyone else keep it coming as some of these options are looking good.

 

Cameron

  • Author

Hi,

Ok I have looked a bit and noticed that arm rests on the door were optional in the KE30 as some base models have a strap other have a arm rest so taht can be another on the list.

But in the corolla series is the CS badge and name you see on some meant to mean it is a higher model or something else?

 

Also I used to own a KE70 corolla that had a hi-cam badge on the car and sticket on the motor. Does this mean anything or has the 4K motor got a warmed up cam in it?

As this 4K used to be able to spin its wheels till you couldnt see the car on standard diff from smoke and felt like it had a bit more omph than other corollas so I am going wotha warmed up cam but if anyone els has the answer I'm interested.

 

Cameron

Also I used to own a KE70 corolla that had a hi-cam badge on the car and sticket on the motor.

 

Cameron

 

I'm not entirely certain, but I thought that 'hi-cam' was the badge to indicate it had the OHC engine in it, when at the time mostly they were OHV.

Nah dude the hicam was just the 4k motor. The ohc motor had a 1.6 badge on the side

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.