Panel Beaters In Launny

Falken_KE30

Need to take my car to a panel beater in launny to get a quote on getting the ass fixed!!

the whole back end is bog nearly, and underneath is all ripple badly...now would it be cheaper to get all the dents and ripples and the backend all straight at a panelbeater, or get a cut shut job done with a good condition ke30 backend?

What panelbeater places around town are good?

Cheers

Edited by Falken_KE30

Members dont see this ad

well yea its a ke30 2 door good body no motor and gear box but we just put a ke55 diff and lowerd leaf springs in the back fuk all rust the was a little ding next to the right side tail light only little :) we have swaped the dash over to a late ke55 dash with a good dash pad

post-998-1156218616_thumb.jpg

looking at about $400 he payed $300 for the can with a f@$ked 3k and auto box so we have done the 55 diff and the good dash as well and ive done the pedel box with a hydo clutch we where going to put a 2tg in it but that never happend it does come with some spare parts for the right price

What spares come with it?

Will probably have to catch up in person, don't actually have phone connected at my new place lol!!

Ill need it to pass pits quiet easy with just a 3k in it,

Got no room really for a heap of spares so will probably be better to buy it with no spares, unless there usefull lol

Edited by Falken_KE30

:) there is some advantage to jamie being so lazy........everybody else can get his parts!! :)

well if you're going to get another car dan are you gunna part out yours!?

if so I might be interested in soem front guards if they're still alright!!

there decent, one dent above the corolla badge on drivers side, some near the chrome bit at the front of guard, same for the other guard, nothen a little hammer and some filler will do, no rust afaik!!

Depending on jamie's rolla, i might part out the 30 i got sooner, hand the plates in ect, unless some one wants a cheap basher??,