Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

27th August Lcct Club Day

Featured Replies

tomoro it is guys whos goin? can't wait... will post up a few pics of it tomoro night

cheers

Brendan

  • Author

just got home, was shit for me.. blew second gear to the shite house...

i got 2 spare gear boxes but i want a new clutch, the brass button is way over kill thats why the gear box blew..

 

when u get your license back nick?

i didnt get out there would have liked too

i get mine back 28th october.. its so ghey..

I went out for a sticky about 2:30, you drove past me in the rx4 brendo on your way back.

was wondering why you still weren't there! :D

 

I got out there around 2ish.

 

White RX4? I thought the driver of that looked familiar. :D Didn't even remember you had a rotor dude. That thing sounds tough as nails.

 

Was a shame I didn't get to see you run Brendo, it was the main reason I was out there for a look. When I was coming in along the highway I said to my mate "Fsck, I think hes already got it back on the trailer". Hopefully I'll be out on the track with you around October. :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.