August 30, 200620 yr comment_137778 You might have heard all ready, but Drifting is back on at Calder park :D Its on a wednesday night as it used to be, according to the Calder Park website the dates are: August 30 September 27 October 25 All of the drift practice nights start at 5pm and run till 10:30pm, so it should be a good night. http://www.motorsport.com.au/drift.htm Edited February 3, 200719 yr by TheNOBBLER Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138019 Goin to have to check the setup out for practicing soon :D Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138158 Weel probably end up having a cruise down there someday :D More options are always better. Report
September 2, 200620 yr comment_138516 Anyone have footage from last wednesday nights practice? Cheers, Calvin Report
September 4, 200620 yr Author comment_138742 Competitor $90, Spectators $20. Gates open at 5, on track at 6. Sorry Calvin, I don't have any footage, I didnt make the last event. I will probably be heading to the next one on the 27th, should be worth a look. If anyone would like to join me we can organise something. Just a shame its on a Wednesday! Report
September 26, 200620 yr Author comment_143195 Bump! Next meet is this Wednesday (27th). I will be there spectating if anyone else wants to say g'day! Let me know... Should be a good night. Jarrad Report
September 26, 200620 yr comment_143283 bugger! i work night shift :( all the cool the stuff is always on when i work. oh well thems the breaks when ur gotta pay the bills. Report
September 27, 200620 yr Author comment_143379 Ahh, I don't miss nightshift! Not to worry, I will try to take some pics if there is anything worth seeing. Might see someone there tonight... Jarrad Report
September 29, 200620 yr Author comment_143699 Well, I have to say I will be heading to the next Drift meet on the 25th of October! Was well worth the $20 entry fee despite the cold and there was even a GZE powered AE71 fangin around the track! I would have pics but I forgot my camera, sorry! There were about two dozen cars and around 250 spectators with a domino's delivery car making runs in and out all night... a sight to be seen. Hope this generates some more interest, as I said, its well worth heading out to. Jarrad. Report
October 4, 200619 yr comment_144742 Drifting at Winton this weekend. its on the 8th. i should be going to watch my cousin have a shot in his 2TG powered AE71 :dance: Report
October 17, 200619 yr Author comment_146913 Well, another Drift meet is on the way! I will be attending with some mates of mine, so if your interested in a good night come along! I went to the last meet and it was a fantastic event, from the back straight long skids to the Skylines hitting the walls (gotta love that!) its all great! Jarrad Report
October 17, 200619 yr comment_146958 id be up for that.. do u know anyone that has a real long ladder we could borrow?? i can provde transport for said ladder :D Report
October 18, 200619 yr Author comment_147061 Sadly I think were going to have to make friends with someone in the firebrigade for a ladder the size we need mate! If you think you will make it let us know. Jarrad Report
October 25, 200619 yr comment_148058 so whats the go.. we goin to calder tonite?? i completely forgot about this! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now