Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke35 Differential Question.

Featured Replies

Could someone please tell me where the diff oil drain plug is on a Ke35, I know it might seem like a silly question, but I have been crawling around looking but I can't find it anywhere. I have included an image below of the diff. I have a toyota manual but the diff on my Corolla isn't the same as in the manual... or atleast doesn't look the same.

 

Cheers.

 

 

Edit>

I can't seem to attach an image. But if anyone knows where the plug is, that would be great.

Edited by Widowmaker

on the bottom of the housing

If it's a Borg Warner diff, it may not have one from memory.

 

If it doesn't, take off the backing plate, and all the oil will fall out. Apply Silastic, bolt back on, fill with fresh oil. :D

Only used to jap diff Rob. Borg Warner yuk

  • Author

Finally got a picture up. It must be a Borg Warner, I've looked everywhere and can't find a plug.

 

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Widowmaker

I recomend a new gasket that one looks like its leaking pretty bad. :thumbsup:

Obviously once he pulls the backing plate off to drain the oil, he will need a new gasket (or some form of sealant)

 

I've done 4 million diffs, and never once used a gasket, Ultra Blue is your friend

Obviously once he pulls the backing plate off to drain the oil, he will need a new gasket (or some form of sealant)

 

I've done 4 million diffs, and never once used a gasket, Ultra Blue is your friend

 

Amen to that. Just make sure you cure it first.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.