September 4, 200719 yr comment_195858 Damn, bad about the bingle. Loving the project though, keep up the good work! I'm getting pretty crazy workshop envy too! Report
September 5, 200719 yr Author comment_195961 Cheers snot, will do. Ouch :D That's a pretty decent hit, how on earth did it push the front guard in so far but leave the wheel intact??? I hit a guard rail, the wheels slipped just under the rail on impact giving the shell the full force, there is no machanical damage which is a budget bonus i guess. I will post progress pics on a new shell which will house a full cams specific roll over cage and a custom fiberglass dash. Then were just going to transfer everything to the new shell. Edited September 5, 200719 yr by BiGGy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now