Savage

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday 23 October !!!

its getting near only 6 weeks...

within 2 weeks i will have a map posted about the route and more finer details.

Savage (ME)

Medice_Man

Grimwogle

Teddy

Groover & Xany

ae71neo

Irokin

wyldephyre (maybe - yes/no?)

Andrew, u working?

*pokes* members u coming!!....???

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys and gals

I'm afraid ive got some bad news, the planned cruise for the 23 October is going to have to be postponed. ive had some tuff luck with my rolla of late, nothing serious just enough to force me to do this. I'm hoping to be back on track soon with my proposed date the 27.11.04

thats just over a month later than planned.

hows that date for everyone?

sorry. sob

• 2 weeks later...

i wont have maps out before the cruise, however i will have them on saturday 23

i don't have it fully detailed just yet however i can assure you it will be on!!

so if you all want to meet at Caboolture BP on the highway at 4.30PM this would be great. i'll be there at 4.15 ;)

ah, now I'm with you. ;) i thought it would be a night cruise, but if a day cruise is better than thats cool with me. i was just thinking that we were gunna cut some laps and saturday night is generally the best night to do it, but hey if you want a day cruise i'll make it sunday, there is usually heaps out and it would be a better cruising day on the coast.

;)

ok, what time do you suggest we start and end, i mean those keen to stay on are more than welcome, i will, i will have my rust, windscreen, extractors (no exhaust manifold vacuum leak, like hinze danm, and full throttle (unlike hinze damn) ;) YAY for me!!!

;)