No Indictors Working

ca18rolla

you would nt believe $99 trade for a flasher and two week wait from japan. Found repco have one but $16 big difference!

I got the same problem, spoke to an auto electrian, he didn't have anything like it, he said that inside the old flasher there's 2 units, 1 for hazards and 1 for blinkers, so we tried bridging 2 new cans to the plug. No luck! :2thumbs:

Looks like i'm in the same boat! Did you order the flasher through toyota?

Members dont see this ad

May not help but when my brake lights stopped working and i was trying to chase down the cause, i found that the switch behind my peddal was sticky. Since the generic switch i bought didn't work, I pulled appart the old switch, cleaned it out and reconnected it. Now it works like new.

Not sure if it helps but can you pull it appart and reassemble it??

I got the same problem, spoke to an auto electrian, he didn't have anything like it, he said that inside the old flasher there's 2 units, 1 for hazards and 1 for blinkers, so we tried bridging 2 new cans to the plug. No luck! :y:

Looks like i'm in the same boat! Did you order the flasher through toyota?

Yeah toyota just order them for you no charge to get in in. But still $99 at trade price.

I m yet to try my one from repco maybe det round to doing it tomorrow. Wreckers looks like the best option.

Though i am sure i can work a way out to wire up two with a little time and research.

Edited by ca18rolla