November 30, 200619 yr Author comment_153169 Just remember we all have to be sensible! (yes, I'm pushing the responsible part... but hell yeah I'm up for a skid!). The twinky might not make it now... took it for another drive after an oil change and it sounds like a tractor. Somethings not right in the exhaust bank above number one to the point I have decided not to drive it til its fixed! Anyway, I will have a look at some places/times etc for the BBQ. All sugestions welcome! Report
December 11, 200619 yr Author comment_154758 Well... I buggered this one up! It might be a little late for a gathering hey? what do you think? Report
December 11, 200619 yr Author comment_154767 Hmm, nice idea! I'm having one at my place in Deer Park if anyone is interested! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now