Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Electronic Distributors

Featured Replies

Hey all,

The old KE70 is using the standard points system and i wanna convert it into the

Electronic Distributors. Apparently the AE82 distributors can go in but i would like to know of any

other electronic distributors that would also work. (one's that are easier to find)

 

Any info would be good.

cheers

Toyota made some k motors with electronic dizzys I've got a 4k-u one in mine.

I think I need a new one, my car seems to misfire after it gets driven somewhat hard. It did it tonight, the car like stalled on a ramp, then when we turned the car back on, it was fine?? Reckon this is the problem?

Hey all,

The old KE70 is using the standard points system and i wanna convert it into the

Electronic Distributors. Apparently the AE82 distributors can go in but i would like to know of any

other electronic distributors that would also work. (one's that are easier to find)

 

Any info would be good.

cheers

 

Just find a K series electronic dizzy and don't waste time mucking around with anything else..

 

 

I think I need a new one, my car seems to misfire after it gets driven somewhat hard. It did it tonight, the car like stalled on a ramp, then when we turned the car back on, it was fine?? Reckon this is the problem?

 

Burnt points? Sticking perhaps when they get real hot?

Sounds possible. Keeping in mind I'm a mechanical dunce, how would I go about fixing this?

The problem with points dizzys is the points burn out after time, Buy a new set of points and put them in and see if it fixes the problem.. Thats why I got an electronic dizzy, Sick of replacing points all the time..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.