Righto, fair bit of catching up to do in this blog!
Been a fair bit happening since last update.
The car has been moved to my dad's place, where we have much better tools and a more appropriate workspace. Despite the abundance of STUFF laying around the garage, we've managed to fit the car in. It's a good thing it's only a small car! -dad's also a carpenter, so you can imagine the amount of gear that's in the garage, haha.
Since the car has been moved;
Removal of remaining ch
Got the sprinter taken away to be panelbeated just this Wednesday.
Getting the driver side door actually repaired instead of replaced!
Much happier with that, rather than chucking a new one on. Keeps a slight bit more originality. (Not that I'm going for that with this build :P)
So, for the door, the front two guards, and the stonetray, is all sitting at $1500. We'll also be getting a quote on getting the rest of the exterior straightened out, and in primer. So if all goes well and I ge
a couple weeks ago we got me sprinter on a traya and we took it out to brighton, (my mum's house) so me and y step dad can start work.
I can't UPLOAD PICTURES FOR SOME REASON!!!
. i guess so... ha ha
Far out... Oh well, hopefully it will work another time....
What I've done so far:
Took out the radio in it. After much struggling...
took out the rear upholstery, and seats. Fitted a new radio, again wth many struggling...
and the chrome trim i
:wtf:Well, upon closer inspection of my motor...
after thinking for a whole year it was original,
it turns out the motor in my sprinter is actually a 4K and so is the spare one.
the spare car (my dad's) has a 3K I it.
So, that explains my dodgy extractors.
Whoever has done this probably knew what they were doing, because it all looks (and mine drives)pretty good.
funny though, my master key fits dad's boot nd fuel cap...
so my theory is that a bloke has had both
something horrible just happened today...
Was turning my car backwards and uphill to get her facing downhill so petrol could run to the motor, when BAM! my driver's side door starts bending backwards on the star picket stuck in the ground around a tree. after I stopped bawling, had a loook at the damage and it MAY be able to be fixed. hoorray for making stupid mistakes! More money i'll have to start spending on her soon.
Door on my parts car is rusty, but usable. Dad assures me shit happ
Time 4 an update!
Took off the stupid (not working) spotlights,
pumped up the tyres to prevent driveway disaster,
Fitted an overly large ariel,
polished all the chrome,
Got an over expensive car cover
and (finally) got some more fuel!
but exhaust is still buggered (hangs low)
*snuck her onto the road briefly*
only on the road for a roll start by the way ;)
Got some more cash recently too, sooooooo
soon will be getting a few more things!!