Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/25/23 in all areas

  1. The base of the tail gate was templated and then I cut a new peice of steel. It was folded, shrunk on the seam and then I put it through the English wheel to get a nice crown and get into the shape of the tail gate. Then I cut the rusted bottom section off and I have tack welded the new bottom section in place. I know this tailgate is taking some time, but the light is at the end of the tunnel. Next I'll try for it back on the car to make sure the skin is good. Then I'll start fixing the frame
    1 point
  • Create New...