Everything posted by kpope18
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
lol i just read back through my thread and thought to myself, ʞ©$ɟ i sounded like a bit of a dick that dosnt know anything :hammer: Might start my thread again and try and make it look a bit better and stop putting usless junk in. any thoughts on that?
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Sold the 5k mate, and so would i but we are going through some financial problems at the moment but it will get there
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Thanks mate, yeah have changed plans, that engine wont be going in. I'm wanting to put a sr20det in and the colour will be black with a couple of my drawings up each side at some point. Here is a pic on the progress on one of the drawing gs. The other side will be a demon
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
I have been looking into my options for a diff conversion and by the looks of it my best option would be pintara diff, funnily enough my pintara blew its headgasket :) time to rip the diff out lol. also would it be a good idea to take the front end gear off the pintara and put it on my ke30 (better braking/steering maybe????) any sugestions
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
cheers bud, from the looks of that I should be able to do the conversion
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
where would I go to find out the rules on that sort of shit?
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
oh and any ideas on what I can do to make the car heavier so that it will be legal to put on the road with the 13b would be great, please only serious responses.
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Hey guys. obviously I havn't had an update for quite a while due to not having any time to do anything to the old girl. pulled most of the front end out today so heres some pics.. I am also going to be pulling the whole radiator sapport off and replacing it because even though I straightened it out as much as I could it still looks like shit. oh and changed my mind on engine, I've decided to go with a 13b rotary twin turbo
-
Peanut Bait
looks awesome man, I'm moving to gympie soon, we should get together for a few beers.
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
coming along nice mate, keep up the pics :drinks:
-
Rollaclub Stickers
Red : ill take 1 of these when you have it White :and ill take 1 of these when you have it
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
got the corolla out of the shed and into the carport today so that it will be easier to get straight onto the trailer when we move. and chookie loves the rolla already (if shes lucky enough and if i still have it when she gets her lisence i might be nice and give it to her lol)
-
Peanut Bait
Nope lol just driving on the side of the road with the passenger door open
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
haha we might be moving to gympie lol and i am planning on doing an original rebuild on the zephyr
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
going to be moving in the next few months (F*CK YOU REALESTATE) so not going to be doing anything to the rolla until then, if anyone could help with the move that would be great and if anyone knows of a car trailer i could use that would also help out alot. Cheers, Keiran
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
hahaha make it easier for thieves to find ure money
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
thoughts on the new project?
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Not much of and update but still........ finnished another door and started the last door. Also i am picking up another project (mk1 Ford zephyr)
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
sh*t yeah man its looking good if I'm ever in melbourne ill have to come have a look
- 36 Waggz
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Cheers mate, alot of people would have just let it go in the condition it was in but i thought it would have just been a waste of an awesome car
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
dunno lol but i love the look of them
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
shouldnt be 2 hard to change it from 114.3 to 110