Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KE10baby

!!!! Bad Trader!!!!
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KE10baby

  1. I currently have those glass bowl fuel filters but I might change it to this one for better performance and easy maintenance purposes. PM me for your inquiries. More NOS parts that I'm not posting yet. :dance:
  2. Shipping them to you would cost much... :P :P Even if I decide to give it for free. LOL :hmm:
  3. I love that truck of yours. I think there is only 1 truck like that here...
  4. Just wan't to share my 1967 KE10 baby. I'm new to this site and I'm really impressed with the number of KE1xx being restored, restomodified and road worthy. I'm starting little by little the restoration process of my KE10 and show far I managed to collect some NOS parts over the years. NOS Parts that have collected so far... NOS Toyota Old school fuel filter (I'm also selling this as I have a handful of this. :)) NOS Window riser NOS Door opener NOS Fender light NOS Trunk Emblems Vintage shift knob Twindown velo stack Grille emblem NOS Headlight frame My precious NOS tail lights assembly (2 sets) My wheels Enkei AP racing 13x7 RS8 Watanbe 14x6 This is a glimpse of my baby
  5. Name: Lancelot Car: 1967 KE10 Motor & Driveline: 4K, 4spd, twin down carb with velo stack Suspension & Brakes: standard Wheels & Tyres: Original steelies with ke10 hubcaps but I have my enkei AP racing 13 x 7 for daily use Interior: original upholstery Body: need some minor repainting (planning to go white the original white color) Other: Brand new parts are not attached to the car, Just waiting for the budget to go full restoration Snap shot
  6. ht It's not cheap to restore and even to start a KE10 project. You need Funds (which is way way bigger than your current budget), Passion and a lot of Patience since parts for this car is not easy to find. if you have the F.P.P. then start it right away, the joy and prestige of restoring a KE10 is very fulfilling. On the side note: I need a KE10 grille emblem. anyone that can help me???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.