Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GZE016

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GZE016

  1. 440cc 7mgte drop straight in with same impedence and you should be able to get a set for around 100.
  2. As long as you have done your research, I'm going by the gains I found changing from ZE core to cheap ebay core. Nice setup in the MR2, Turbonetics wastgate bit of an overkill in my opinion but look good and seems to do the trick although any decent sized BOV will do the same. I used mits evo bov, its about 35mm and cost about $80 from wreckers. Ditch the ze inlet and go for either a modified FWD plenum or custom job if funds permit, you will notice the difference.
  3. I was running an sc14 with standard pulleys, fwd small port plenum, tb after the sc and 2 large bov's - throttle response was good, made just under 120kw@wheels with aftermarket ECU and drove great except it made an absolute racquet with the throttle closed and the sc clutch engaged (bov's open) which was not a problem on the track but a little embarrassing on the street. If you are going to go with this setup I would recommend running the bov back into the intake to keep it quiet. I'd stay away from Toyota intercoolers as I don't think they flow particularly well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.