Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

airocobra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by airocobra

  1. Agree 100% with Supra 2 . I ran a 18RG in a RA23 ( GROUP A RALLY CAR ) the more money we spent the less drivable the car became . Eventually we blew the engine and with a limited budget just put a stock balance 18RG in and bugger me if we where not quicker. Gen 1 3SGE is the way to go and you know where youcan get one built.
  2. Yeah the second ones are a bit dog poo ( opps sorry if any one running them ) . The 1st one is the go. Reckon I will powder coat the rims gloss black and a nice dish chromed dress rim will look the goods on a dark toyota red ( early AE86 SPRINTER COLOR ) . Funny enough the same color as sons AE86 and the present build AE86. That way I can have a farther and son thing happening with the cars as well. This the color I am going to paint the KE15
  3. 626 rims you recon , thought they where Mazda , but didn't know what model . Need a spare so I know what to chase now . Thanks!
  4. Suppose I should start a build thread . Even though I am probably not going to start the build for 6 months or more . Plenty of time to collect the bits I need. In the middle of a AE86 RESTO so it is taking all my time and money. So here is the plan , I am going to build it to peroid goodness , but not going to be anal about KE15 Exactness . She already has had a 3k engine and a later 4 speed gearbox fitted. Plus the horrendous , non adjust drums have been replace with KE17 disc set up. Car is only going to be a weekender on Historic Rego , so I will freshen the 3K , mid cam , twin asian and reco suspension and diff and drive line. Back to bare metal respray , a few rust area,s to fix ( good excuse to get a better Welder ) . Re-do interior , carpets ,rear seats ,all new rubbers , roof lining etc etc . Already found a great set of AW11 MR2 seats for the front . It came with a set of Mazda 6" x 13" steelies . Thinking of stripping and powder coating and adding a nice set of chrome dress rims. The major thing that are missing are ---- no dash pad , no intrument cluster , and a few badges missing. Anyhow early days yet ,will update post as things develop.
  5. Pis's of badges are KE Sprinter Porn !!!!!!! Where did you say you live and what is the combination of your safe ??????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.