Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Assailant

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Assailant

  1. Does this car still exist now? Or long gone?
  2. Hi.. I'm new to these forums since I purchased my AE112R and need some help with the seat rails. My plan is to put Sportivo seats from a ZZE122R into a AE112R I have a spare set of AE112 rails I grabbed from the wreckers, I have tried to get the lower runner off and the seat rail roller out but its impossible. unless I don't know the way to do it properly. Studs are blocking the path for the runner to come apart and drilling them out seems like and unsafe thing to do. So the help I need is to take off the lower runners from the AE112 and slide them onto a ZZE122R top runner, but in doing this I would also need to take off the lower runner from the ZZE122R. Both are the same width apart and same rail type, on difference is the mounting points and brackets. Hence why i just need to change the lower runners. I rather not change anything on the top runner that connects to the ZZE122R seats since the different shape on the base of the seat (curved) when the AE112's seats are flat also the mounting points are different that are connected to the base. I'll get some photos up soon and hope someone out there has done this already without hacking the crap of the seat rails. But for now I'm stuck All help and suggestions are appreciated... Cheers
  3. Assailant replied to Poggy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Nice ride dude! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.