Everything posted by Hardie_kid
-
Ae71 Wagon + Beams, Track Car Project.
Who made the 4 link brackets? Is that a sedan cage welded in or a custom made one? Thanks
-
4Age Carbies
Nah I'm thinking of making it just track car, I just want something a little different to most rollas, yeah I know 4ages arnt different but yeah, I'm still thinking of going alone the lines of a 3rz
-
Official Ke70/ae71 Members Page
Name: 'wags' Car: 1984 ke70 wagon Motor & Driveline: in process of rebuilding 4age, with plans of twin side draft carbs, raised compression, cams, over size valves, valve springs, extractors etc Suspension & Brakes: will be changing to coil over front end and ae86 brakes. Hydraulic handbrake Wheels & Tyres: stock Interior: stock Body: stock, I dint behind passenger rear door, and abit of rust on inside of hatch window Other: nothing yet I'll post a pic later after lowering it and a clean
-
4Age Carbies
Yeah we'll redline make an adaptor plate for them. I'm still deciding whether to full track car it or rego it
- 4Age Carbies
-
4Age Carbies
Cheers rolla dave, yeah I'm same, rather spend money on quality rather then shit, yeah I'll have a look, is there a forum on this site about carbies on a 4age?
-
4Age Carbies
Hey looking at doing the carby swap on my 4age. looking on eBay and was wondering if anyone has used these carbys before and whether there any good, or should I spend extra and get webers? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161530255278 Thanks in advance