Everything posted by ninoavent
-
Adam's Ke70
Thanks for the info bro. I guess i will just have to get a set made just like on my '74. Cheers Nino
-
My Ke70 4ag Project
Hey guys, Well here is my current headache. Just installing the motor now. Already installed the rear end of an ae86, tranny, front and rear susp. I know the car is all dirty and nasty right now. But the plan is to get the car running right, then tear it back down again, detail all the parts and repaint the whole shell. Then put it back together again. Wish me luck coz my head already hurts LOL. Nino
-
Adam's Ke70
Nice project there. I have a similar one that I am in the middle of as of the moment. Which extractors are those? I wonder if they would fit in a Left hand drive car. Cheers Nino
-
68 Ke10
Wow, I am speechless, simple beautiful.
-
Pics Of My '74
Hey guys, Thanks so much for the compliments. The extractors are sorta hi-rise, I've seen them made a lot higher. This all stainless steel unit is made here by a company called Freemuff (nice name right!!!), they cost about 13,000 philippines pesos. The steering wheel is an original equipment toyota unit which is still wrapped in the original leather. Friend of mine found it in japan and handed it over coz he said my car was deserving of it, haha. Too bad I still had to pay the bloke for it. New pics on the way. Cheers, Nino
-
Pics Of My '74
The 2TG has a stock head and an 1800cc 3TC block. It will stay this way, I think. I am working on other cars right now, a ke21 with 2TG again, and a te70 with a 4ag. will post pics soon. Nino
-
Pics Of My '74
Thanks guys, havent checked this site for a long while. I will post pics of another project very shortly. Meanwhile here are more pics of this one. Cheers, Nino
-
Project 20gze
Since you're getting custom pistons already, run higher compression. Then add a pulley kit for the charger. That should be more than enough for your 20v. Don't run 7A block, it wont be as happy in high rpm's. The crank design and will not work well with the high rpm's needed by a 4tb 20v head. Good luck. Nino
-
Pics Of My '74
Funny, I thought you used altavista or something. Thing is, your Tagalog is very formal. I guess you learned it in school. Good job though. Nino
-
Pics Of My '74
Nice Filipino there bud. Hmmm, I am pretty sure those are the lights that my car came with when it was made and not US units. Please let me know. Because if they are the wrong ones, I will change them. Thanks, Nino
-
Pics Of My '74
Hi guys, Here's a few pics of my Corolla. Hope you guys like it. Nino