Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics Of My '74

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

Here's a few pics of my Corolla. Hope you guys like it.

 

Nino

 

DSC02232.jpg

 

DSC02236.jpg

 

DSC02244.jpg

 

DSC01333.jpg

I'm making a roughly educated guess and saying Philippines based on the plates, and US Spec tail lights.

 

Mabuti hapon, taggapin sa rollaclub. mo kotse asta malaki pasalamatan dahil sa ipakita ito sa sa amin :wink:

 

Am I right? :P

Edited by 7shades

  • Author

Nice Filipino there bud. Hmmm, I am pretty sure those are the lights that my car came with when it was made and not US units. Please let me know. Because if they are the wrong ones, I will change them.

 

Thanks,

 

Nino

Yeah they'll be the correct lights for the car... I seem to recall all corollas exported to the the Philippines were the same as US thats all.

 

Hope my Tagalog is ok its been years since I've spoken it... I only know basic stuff anyway :P

  • Author

Funny, I thought you used altavista or something. Thing is, your Tagalog is very formal. I guess you learned it in school. Good job though.

 

Nino

Heh... The only tagalog I know is from what I remember from my old phrasebook and what my brother's girlfriend teaches me, so I know a lot of words but not very good at putting them into sentences :P My Bahasa is the same...

 

Really nice car by the way... well done. Most of the older cars I saw in the Phillipines didn't look that good :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...

I love the tuned length extractors. Are they the TRD ones?

 

Also is that a compressor for an airconditioner is see located in the engine bay. Has the car an after market A/C unit?

 

Love the overall condition :yes: . Hoping to get my one looking as neat!

 

DMC

wow!! thats neat as!!

love it mate!

I love it , thats a very clean 25 good work cheif

  • 11 months later...
  • Author

Thanks guys, havent checked this site for a long while. I will post pics of another project very shortly. Meanwhile here are more pics of this one.

 

DSC01332.jpg

 

 

DSC01336.jpg

 

DSC01337.jpg

 

Cheers,

 

Nino

Edited by ninoavent

Very tidy mate, great car :D

 

Are the engine internals stock standard, or have you done some work to them ?

What are your future plans for this car ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.