Fixing My Ke70

David

I wants some new wheels with some good rubber

15" maybe? or is that to big? ( running 13" now )

what about these? if they fit..

117.jpg

what about speed correction? it is fixable? or do I just have to remember when I'm driving at 100 I'm actually driving at 120?..

have to fixing the rust, I hate it! :D

paint job, dark dark blue ( almost black ) or just black. expensive but I know a dude that will do it cheap

new suspension, is this very expensive? any recomendations?

-David

Members dont see this ad

15" will fit no problems, just get tyres of the correct profile and you won't need to do any speed correction.

Those OZ Racing wheels look like the early Evo wheels, and will probably be the wrong offset (FWD offset). Also however, they look to be 4x100 (maybe) which is wrong stud pattern, you'll need a 4x114.3 which is what early Evo's came with anyway.

there is a wheel and tyre size calculator on my garage page

http://www.superjamie.net/garage/

best original speedo accuracy for 15s is 215/50/15 but they're a big big tyre, and probably expensive. alot of people use 195/50/15s instead, with those your speedo will actually read 2.8% MORE than what you're really doing

you're right actually. K engined models came with 155SR13 (155/82/13) and T engined models came with 165SR13 (165/82/13)

155SR13 is most accurate to 205/50/15 at 0.3%. with 215/50/15 speedo is out 2.0%, with 195/50/15 speedo is out 1.4%. both 215 and 195 are actually defectable tyre sizes, as they increase overall tyre height by more than 15mm

correct me if i am wrong but how does the width effect the height? isnt the /50/ the height of the tyre and 205/ the width? i have being running 205/50 rear and 195/50 on front on my 15's.

thinking of going 215 or bigger on the back of my k70 but not sure how big i can go before they start to rub, any1 know?