Great Ocean Rd Cruise 27-28th Jan '07 Aus Day Weekend

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that Mick, net access for me is a little limited at the moment (buggered modem) so I didnt get a chance to send the pm.

Valandor, if you decide to come along last minute thats no problem. We have 8 sites booked but can pay for extras as we need them. The only problem is you might not get a goodies bag... we will see what happens! (theres not much in them anyway!)

Raceflorolla, glad to see your coming. Will update the list...

Jarrad

$20!!!!

Nice work!

(not rubbong it in in anyway) I managed to get a 6man tent for christmas! Gotta love that!

Almost time for a drive now! Went to Apolo Bay over the weekend and had a good look around, this is going to be great! can't wait to meet you all!

Also, A big thankyou to Raven for organising the SA crew, with your help this would not be an interstate event!

Haha, yeah, well, I've tried. I don't know who else from here has paid in full besides me (I see names under camping, but no paid in full next to 'em) but they better get in quick cos I'll be doing the meeting about the route we are taking to Apollo Bay as well within the next week.

Edited by Raven

Mick, if there is no paid in full or deposit paid beside a members name in the list its because I havent received anything from them.

Not alot of members have paid up so I suggest everyone does so by contacting me via a pm or on 0400843198 to organise something soon, or my bank details are in here somewhere to deposit money straight in.

There is only two and a half weeks til the big weekend, so be quick in getting hold of me!

Jarrad