February 14, 201115 yr comment_502938 Spotted: Yellow KE55 sedan. 6 hours later I bought it :dance: Was after one for ages to relieve my JZZ30 Soarer of daily duties. Are most of you fellas based up North? Also how have you been Nichy? (It's Larcombe here!) Still kickin it with the KSev I see? Looks the goods man Report
February 23, 201115 yr comment_505083 aha hahaha man i got told someone was talking about me on here and i had no idea who it was... I'm good man. real good. yeah still got the ke...... very over the power though. how are you ? you up launie or hobart now ? Report
February 27, 201115 yr comment_506263 Sounded like you knew him. ..... very over the power though. Cough...... Report
February 28, 201115 yr comment_506388 My brother has seen Tar a couple of times around Kingsmeadows area on his way to and from work. :cool: Report
March 27, 201115 yr comment_512932 aha hahaha man i got told someone was talking about me on here and i had no idea who it was... I'm good man. real good. yeah still got the ke...... very over the power though. how are you ? you up launie or hobart now ? Still in Hobart man. Final year of my law degree so spending less money and time on cars, hence I am now selling the Soarer. Its clean as now, so plans were to use it as a weekender but I'm just gonna sell it. KE55 goes well and doesnt overheat (as long as I crank the heater, lol). Going to do a full flush, check impeller on pump and check thermo soon though. And painting the quarter panel this w/e so that the car is all one colour! :happy: SPOTTED: overrated KE20 coupe in West Hobart on Friday - anybody on here? Report
March 27, 201115 yr comment_513047 haha mine over heats unless iahve the heater craken.,.,...... flushed it but still does it.... new bigger rad i think may be needed.... but gets me though selling the soarer..... done do it ... jz is power !! Report
March 27, 201115 yr comment_513050 Seen Dirt running for the first time in over 18 months yesterday!!!! Wound over for 5 second until it pump up some fuel away it went first fire! :dance: Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_514829 near boost auto motive mustard ke55 :) extracters :y: Might have been mine, I drive past there a little bit. Black flares too? If so I don't actually have any "extractors"! :cool: Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_525919 haha mine over heats unless iahve the heater craken.,.,...... flushed it but still does it.... new bigger rad i think may be needed.... but gets me though selling the soarer..... done do it ... jz is power !! Gotta be done man. JZ is power indeed, which is why I'm passing it on to someone who will actually use it. A GZE or SR20 might be on the cards soon - just to leave on a stand for a few months and play with, then I'll decide whether to put it in the '55 or get a dirty KSev shell :dance:\ Spotted: Lloyd Smith in his 1UZ-powered KE70 absolutely DOMINATING round 2 of the DriftGP at Baskerville yesterday - man that kid can drive :wink: Report
May 29, 201115 yr comment_527616 Spotted a dumped, dark blue, flat front sedan last night driving past the republic in north hobart! Lookin good! Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_529942 Spotted Mark cruising in his ke55 as i was coming back from devonport! :) Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_542463 Spotted a yellow ke50 on my way home in Riverside tonight... Has new plates on it so may of only just been put over the pits?? Looked clean Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now