Hello

pro_ke

i don't like the milkshake song but the rest of the album is great. trick me/glow/attention are excellent!

my female friends like the word wench, the only one they don't approve of is the c word, so as fas as I'm concerned 'wench' is ok :)

grim - you already have something similar in your engine bay mate!

Members dont see this ad

irokin - i take it you mean the sandwich plate under the oil filter? i got it directly from earl's - they also do a remote filter kit which is just as easy to fit. it has a plate which you mount over where the oil filter usually goes and you run lines to the remote filter mount (and you mount it wherever you want) and then back... you can route the lines off to a cooler on the way back as well, pretty easy. depending on how urgently you want one ill be parting with mine to go for the remote kit sometime after the qld jamboree (sept)

wench is fine, my wench likes being called a wench, she calls herself a wench! or a booze hag, because she's a drunk (alcoholics go to meetings, she's just a drunk). rollie nikki calls me her wench! :)

i've had some people find it offensive, but i mean seriously if you're my friend i don't mean it in any sort of disrespectful way, it's just a nickname

wtf was this topic about again? ;)