The Sticks Cruise.

Des

Hey hey,

For all those people wanting to do a cruise ie me, I am planning a cruise from Jimboomba to Beaudesert via a scenic route.

Some dirt roads but mostly sealed roads.

Allright down to the details.

Saturday 11th of November.

Meet up 10:15am.

Leave jimboomba at 10:30am excact.

Arrive at beaudesert at 11:10am approx.

Then some lunch 11:30am.

Meet up at Jimboomba next to the main drag in a unused service road at 10:15 am.(map 3rd post)

Taking the back roads between the 2 points, Useing mostly sealed roads but there will be some dirt roads but they are in pretty good condition compared to some sealed roads around here. Through the hills and over the wooden bridges, past the dog food processing plant and some big arse farms.Toilets are at both points and servo's galore so make sure you have the fuel.

End up in Beaudesert for lunch at a local fish & chip shop, then head to the park to eat it(map 3rd post)

-New members are allways welcome, Bring the family, kids etc.

-Bring a car that is in decent condition coz i don't want to tow you back to civilisation.

-Bring some dosh for some lunch.

-Bring ya camera for some happy snaps.

-Dangerous driving will NOT be tolerated and you will be sent home if you are a offender.

For those people who don't know where Jimboomba is, its about 1 hour south of brisvegas into the sticks. From jimboomba to beaudesert and back(the scenic route)is about 100km to be safe. From jimboomba to beaudesert and back taking the main road about 45km.

If you want in let me know.

People seriously interested:

Jip_01

The daniel

OKEO55

XANY - Maybe

Too_quick

Edited by too quick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^ :jamie:

Ive drivin on worse sealed roads, these dirt roads are reletivly smooth. Would it help if we past a few mines on the way ? , well we will be pasing one anyway.

EDIT: The rocks might like your 17's but.

Edited by too quick