Rollaclub Gathering

Teddy

how much better is colin 1 than colin 2. i've been playing 2 for a while, the wench got me to play 1 today (cos like i own it and have never even put it in the playstation) and omg it rocks. the car stays a heap flatter (no body roll at all) but the stages and scenery are a shitload better. i think i'm going to play the first one from now on

i've got 3 and 4 for pc on their way from my mate in sydney. 4 has tcpip net play, hello broadband two player rally :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need a ps2 i reckon :)

getting used to corners/gears/mph in colin 1 now, i can beat at least 1 rally on intermediate (haha by 25 minutes suck that colin mcrae). it's got the evo 4, omg drool drool, pity the wrx (colin's car) is just so rigged, it's SO much quicker around corners than all the others

the best rally game i've ever played for PC is Rally Trophy. it is based on 60's and 70's cars, and is the hardest most lifelike rally sim out there. no 4wd's, just either fwd or rwd's.

you can download extra cars, current favourite is a 3T powered starlet, and even edit your own. robs ke25 would make a good model.

rally trohpy's all big and new and stuff. burn it for us :)

for console k motor goodness, play gran turismo 2, buy an 83 or 84 "starlet 3 door turbo" and it's actually a kp61 with a 4k, they just didn't rename it from the ep71 model. the gear ratios are all incorrect, you can't make them real corolla ratios. even with a turbo you can only get like 176hp out of it max. and it's still slow as a motherf@$ker