Rollaclub Gathering

Teddy

not a whole heap of genesis roms, just some favorites and classics. send me an email to remind me and i'll send you a list when i get home. i believe i have almost every NES game available on the internet, 742 or something. i'm a few alphabet letters into downloading every SNES game, and i'm going nuts for popular MAME roms this week. lets see if i can reach that download limit :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmmmmm MAME Roms !!!

Loving that unlimited broadband - only 2500 more roms to go then I have them all !!!!

Then its time to build that arcade box ..... anyone had a crack at that effort ? Looking for tips and tricks - I have my plans and have sourced some sweet arcade style buttons and joysticks and a keyboard hack/interface.

post-8-1089013548.gif

ahhh due to annoying things happening, i can't hold the LAN at my house any more.. BUT !

i know a realllly cheap place which is at ashgrove - like $12 for a whole day? something like that - not that you have to take that deal but its an example !

would any one been keen on meeting up and going there? Across the road from the LAN place is a shopping center with ample parking !

of so, ill book it (free) and reserve some seats !

*Edit by Spelling Fairy's Evil Cousin

• 2 weeks later...

is that place at ashgrove, BOG? if so last time i went there they had shit computers, was small place and yeah the community sucked.

The Bunker in the city have 60ish computers mad as community and yeah heaps of games...I'm here now hehe :)

BOG is crap...the people are weird and the computers and network suck (I used to go there often...because it was close to tafe...nice place to skip lectures)

the bunker is ok ive been told....but my fav by far would have to be CyberRoom in the city....heaps of computers, great staff and good prices.....I used to sit in there for literally entire days (got there at 9am in the morning and wouldnt leave till after peek hr in the afternoon)

my 2c