4a-gze's Suck!

ancullen

tas_ae71 - the Celsior/LS400 also has a price more in line with a BMW or Mercedes. In the value for money stakes, the Falcons and Commodores are extremely hard to beat (for a vehicle of their size). And for performance value, there's not many cars that will do a sub-14 quarter for less than $60,000.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise it was only the BA/BF Falcon's that had the pure LPG option.
Well, truth to be known, you can get a gas only AUII/AUIII. Mine was the last of the last of the Falcon factory dual fuellers. Just lucky.

Definitely wouldn't argue with your choice of the Falcon over the Jetta.
Cheers. I don't think too many Aussie blokes in their right mind would.

However, it would be interesting to see the TSI technology developed for a bigger motor, and also to see it used in conjunction with LPG.
Yes, yes indeed. Seeing as LPG is between 100-110 octane.

Actually, I'd be interested in testing any of the newer, improved fuel economy motors tested on LPG, as one would imagine that the $/km would decrease even further.
Yes, but the weight of the BA/BF negates the savings unfortunately.

How about a 4.0L LPG TSI for the win?
Yes, in every regard. Except for Longevity.

Commo Motor = low tech, long lasting

Falcon Motor = low tech, long lasting

Toyota K Motor = low tech, long lasting

wait, there's a pattern going on here.

the nissan patrol 3 litre turbo diesel runs upto 26PSI from the factory, australia is so far behind in terms of engine size to power output, we as a country are to set in our ways with big bogan V8. and people get ready for the shock.. we pay next to nothing for fuel compaired to other "westernized" country. most of the EC pays well above 4 times the price we pay. and based on average wages we pay the same as th US.. If you think fuel its to expensive sell ya car and buy a push-bike and ride every where "who's coming on a cruse this weekend, I just put full sic 26" chromies on my malvin star"