Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Act General Chat Section

Featured Replies

Thanks, but I decided to have a crack at it myself today. It's amazing what you bastardise instead of getting a drill. It took me a while but I got a couple of holes "drilled." And my guess at which was the high beam wire was a good one. Thanks again for the offer. I might just pop in to say G'day, instead of wanting something

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 518
  • Views 201.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zzzzzzzzzz WAKE UP!!! So who actually has a running registered driveable corolla on the road at the moment? I want to organise something

  • Author

I am very close to having a AE102 Sprinter on the road, not finished yet but it will still be at the show.

I kinda do

I'm thinking a Friday night cruise, meet at "insert random food place" for dinner, and then go for a bit of a cruise through Woden or somewhere similar, then on to Braddon for a chat and watch some cars cruise around...

God i haven't done that since i was 19 8|

 

Sounds like a plan.

 

I see you sneaking around Braddon ALL the time pal !!!!

Happy Bday to Trendact - your born on a good day i reckon :hmm:

 

Sounds like it's happy b'day to you both! Though I think Brett is a wee bit older than you Mick. :lolcry:

Maybe just a little :lolcry:

 

Hey Todd are you gonna come to the SDMA club meeting this tuesday? Jimmy and I might go along to our first.

Edited by micky_tee

YAY! Another fogey. Just kidding. Happy Birthday

  • Author

thanks guys..........yeah I am one of the older farts on here......... :lol:

 

think we need to get a few more older farts to join to keep the young farts under control :lolcry:

Hey Todd are you gonna come to the SDMA club meeting this tuesday? Jimmy and I might go along to our first.

 

Suspect I'll be prepping the Corolla for Sunday - running out of nights...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.