Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Guys Suck

Featured Replies

But you haven't seen it. Front panels aren't straight, lights looks like they point into the trees, it's got terminal cancer. I can crawl under the car without a jack. I can't wind my window up OR down. The gearbox whines. The bonnet looks like it's going to fly up at any moment. But at least the motors good :P (surpriseingly, since I've have driven it for about 400kms without water once. Only did head gaket).

  • Author
WoW, and i thought Jesus died like atleast 1,970 years before his car was made.

 

You thought wrong bucko....His car is the reason, sorry!! FAIL

hold on a second so of us have lives.. and I am trying to sort out my 20 at the moment.. btw my ke20 was higer then standard when i got it but since i inverted the rear springs it rox.. I have only driven one car that handles worse and that my wifes commodore wagan.. its got the worst shock knock and I hail it for its utter boatyness..

  • Author
hold on a second so of us have lives.. and I am trying to sort out my 20 at the moment.. btw my ke20 was higer then standard when i got it but since i inverted the rear springs it rox.. I have only driven one car that handles worse and that my wifes commodore wagan.. its got the worst shock knock and I hail it for its utter boatyness..

 

In the quiet words of the virgin mary...come again?

Don't look at my hideous half mag's half stockies shit box....it's a disgrace!!!!

 

It's only gunna get worse after the weekend too...standard height :)

Standard height corollas make baby jesus cry

 

Mine is higher than standard too, only because of the 195/65/14 tyres though.....mmmm, rally-tough

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.