Car Show Sydney 25th March

KE25 RACER

Old Car Social Club 4th Annual Show & Shine

Flower Power, Newbridge Rd Moorebank. All types of vehicles welcome. Display vehicles $10 including driver & passenger, spectators $2, Family $5. Neil 0418 943518. Funds raised in aid of Diabetic Awareness.

8am

Wayne Skuse: 0427 019570

Noel : 0409 601827

I am hoping to have my KE20 Sports sedan on show there.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys! sorry i havent replied earlier, the show kicks off at 8am, We have had a terrific response this year, we are expecting between 100-150 cars. My Ke20 Sports sedan is all ready to go so it will be there on display.

I am also making a DVD of the show if anyone is interested, the DVDs are $15 with proceeds going the diabetes awareness.

It will be a good fun day, we have organised a Band, Rides and jumping castle for the kids, you can send your lady into flower power to look at the flowers (LOL). There is 26 trophies aswell, so everyone has a big chance of taking home a prize! Aswell as raffles etc.

I look forward to seeing some of you guys there, come and say hello it would be gret to put some faces to the names on the forum, ill either be at my race car or walking round with the video camera filming for the DVD.