January 19, 200719 yr comment_160169 I tried starting my car. I had goten a ballpark injector timming. I tried starting it. It went pop pop pop Ajusted them again and no mater what i carnt get it to even get it to pop. NO fuel is getting into the cylinders. Ive taken the rail off to look for blockages, but no its perfect. When the ecu is on in 'run' i pulled an injector out and pluged it in and it did not humm? They are low impendece ones 3.1ohms ive had the cleaned and benched tested all of them came to 390cc/m HELP and i am getting a HZ out of the plug and about 5v (comes down becuse of pulse withd assuming) Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160171 Jason, Try posting this on the megasquirt forums as well if u havnt already. Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160174 can you feel the pump pressurise the fuel line before the fuel rail? Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_160187 Is the engine block grounded and is the ground of the ECU to the engine block as well, One side of the injector wiring should read 12V +, the ECU will switch to ground, They shouldnt hum, it will only pulse when you have a ignition pulse, kill the fuel pump and coil, Pull a injector and plug it in holdit and get someone to turn it over and feel is its pulsing. Report
January 19, 200719 yr Author comment_160188 will do. The block is well grounded, but i might run another ground from the bloack to the ecu. I'm going to try flashing the ecu again, something happened after the 1st attempt (laptop froze) so I'm gona try it and see what happens Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now