January 27, 200719 yr comment_161423 94 4wd old body http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkod...t=44&page=2 95 4wd http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkod...t=44&page=2 93 fwd http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkod...t=44&page=2 Hope that clarifies what I meant. Report
January 28, 200719 yr comment_161481 Well thats a major improvment from the old 4wd to the new 4wd. Report
January 29, 200719 yr comment_161649 its a 100 series corolla wagon and GT-T caldinas did come manual Report
January 29, 200719 yr Author comment_161651 So they do.... I'm being told porky pies. Seem to be rarer than a tasmanian virgin though Edited January 29, 200719 yr by 7shades Report
January 29, 200719 yr comment_161655 nah not really, well not here :D the st215 can be manual, st246 tiptronic the tiptronic is fine, very good in fact, id own one Report
January 29, 200719 yr Author comment_161675 I'd love to play with a 215 out of the 180 odd I have on this little list thingy here, only 12 are turbo 5sp awd You bloody kiwis have nicked all the good ones :D Edited January 30, 200719 yr by 7shades Report
June 6, 200719 yr comment_180468 Sorry to revive a dead thread, but just wondering if anyone knows who can comply the Caldinas ? Report
June 6, 200719 yr Author comment_180471 Nobody... yet. They've been approved to import under SEVS but I'm pretty sure there aren't any workshops that can issue compliance plates... its understandable though, lots of cash involved. Report
June 6, 200719 yr comment_180487 Well, a test car was featured in the latest issue of HPI... so hoping that we can get compliance for it... Or else I'll just get a Stagea... :P Report
June 6, 200719 yr Author comment_180545 Oh yes... it'll happen... they already have the evidence completed (ie: crash testing etc) all that has to happen now is a RAWS workshop has to purchase an evidence package so they can start complying them. Last I heard, no workshop has as yet, but that may have changed in the last month or so. I was looking at a Legnum until I heard Caldinas were getting close... so I might just wait a wee bit longer. Edited June 6, 200719 yr by 7shades Report
June 10, 200719 yr comment_181338 I considered the Legnum - been told the build quality is better than the Stagea. However, the design doesn't really excite me that much... My partner is constantly trying to convert me from Nissan to Toyota, so he'll be more than happy for me to drive the Caldina ! :wink: In the meanwhile, I'll just drive the Aristo and he'll drive the Chaser ! Report
June 11, 200719 yr Author comment_181467 News just to hand.... Caldina compliance is now available. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now