Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/drive-in Night @ Gepps Cross - Sat. 10th March

Drive In & Possible Cruise 17 members have voted

  1. 1. What would you rather do?

    • Drive-In Only
      10%
      4
    • Cruise & Drive In
      39%
      15
    • On a Friday
      13%
      5
    • On a Saturday
      36%
      14
  2. 2. Single Feature or Double Feature

    • Single Feature
      16%
      3
    • Double Feature
      83%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So who's up for the Drive-In's on a Friday or Saturday night?

 

Once I've got definate answers on who is definately going, we'll see what movies are on and set a date.

 

Interested people so far:

 

  1. Raven
  2. Raceflorolla
  3. Robert
  4. Flippen Crazy
  5. Valandor
  6. Soulsearcher
  7. CD_Rollaman
  8. **chumps**
  9. sikrolla
  10. Bluewire
  11. Nawty4
  12. Scotty - Corona
  13. ToDa30/4
  14. Ben - Silver Corolla

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 127
  • Views 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there!...I'm cool for a saturday or friday night. Doesnt really matter when! We just need some other people to come this time hey mick? :)

Sam

Edited by raceflorolla

  • Author

Hehe yep, the more the merrier. I figure it will be a good time to watch a couple of movies (hopefully everyone will stay for a double screening) and chat in between the movies :)

Well money permitting i'll be there. Havent been to the drive-in for ages :)

With this warm weather would be a great time to go too.

I'm keen just let me know when. sat nights work best for me

Come to ours! Its only about 10 hours away :)

lol...i'll be right! I wont be driving over your way for a while...probably not for a year i reckon! :)

Btw, we stole your idea jarrad...should be good tho...

 

Sam

Yeah thats sounds cool, I think my girlfriend Sam would even come along to that.

I'll be in for this one.

I'll even bring the rolla now that it has a clutch, is registered, and insured.

yeah I'm in.. saturday night suits me..

great idea.

Yeah this event(s) are a definate go for me, my girlfriend is keen on the idea.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.