Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Just spotted Dark (blue I think) Rolla with gold wheel's turning into Epping plaza. And btw I'm the one getting around the Epping area in the beaten up Ke20 with the kidney mags and the front driver's Panel In Primer. It's my daily and like a hobby keeping it running :(. She has a 2t Single cam 1588cc Celica motor in her with 5 speed gearbox and sport's exhaust which is why she has a bit of a note :D. Nice fun car.

Members dont see this ad
Just spotted Dark (blue I think) Rolla with gold wheel's turning into Epping plaza. And btw I'm the one getting around the Epping area in the beaten up Ke20 with the kidney mags and the front driver's Panel In Primer. It's my daily and like a hobby keeping it running :(. She has a 2t Single cam 1588cc Celica motor in her with 5 speed gearbox and sport's exhaust which is why she has a bit of a note :D. Nice fun car.

hope to see you around! if someone is honking for no reason behind you, it will be me LOL

spotted white overrated ke70 CS outside my house, camberwell...who are you?

Wasnt me despite the car sounding identical, maybe it was a wealthy old bird taking her ke for a cruise while leaving the daily driver Bentley on the back burner :jamie:

In all seriousness though Leah, there are some stunning e7's I see in passing and wonder who owns them too.

Every day on the way to School, I always see a Light-Blue Slanty-Front Ke70/Ae71 usually on Sunbury Rd in Sunbury. Everytime I see it, I always say to whoever's in the car, "There's that Blue K-Sev".

Josh :D

Edited by ewt

Every day on the way to School, I always see a Light-Blue Slanty-Front Ke70/Ae71 usually on Sunbury Rd in Sunbury. Everytime I see it, I always say to whoever's in the car, "There's that Blue K-Sev".

Josh ;)

Maybe thats fate telling you one day you'll own one, I always passed the red ae71 near grandmas when I took minty for a burn and look what happened.... I'm the proud new owner :D

• 2 weeks later...