Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

:D

There's another one by the sounds of that. Mine's currently out of action while I'm a dirty Commodore driver. Not proud to say it, but proud to say it's free :yes:

On another note, saw what I think was a redish colour KE38? van cruising along Settlement Road Bundoora on Wednesday arvo, was lowered with mags. Anyone on here?

Edited by Paul

I read on another forum awhile ago about a yellow e70 panelvan being spotted on centre rd too!

There is a transmission shop on scorseby rd that have a very clean white or beige (can't remember) ke70 panelvan. he said he didnt want to sell it and that they have had it since new! for a work car/shop car it is very very clean!

i was down at center road and i too saw this phantom yellow XE7X panel van.

also spotted a ke20 in primer down there with a lot of positive camber on one front wheel. got talking to the owner and he says he has bent an LCA at the front after drifting into a curb. :wink:

Speaking of KE20's.. TCCA got an email looking to sell a one owner orange KE20. Its auto and looks to be a bit faded and some spots of rust, but it might make a good project for someone.

Its near Geelong and they are looking for around 2 grand. Still registered until October I believe.

PM me with your email address if you want me to foward you the details.

Spotted, white ke10 in Geelong on a trailer towed by a blue commo... Turned off the highway at the Bacchus marsh exit... Looked clean as.

Spotted, white ke10 in Bacchus Marsh on a trailer towed by a blue commo... Turned off at gisbourne rd.... Looked pretty good

Hmmmmm....... would these be the same cars?????

Edited by Deano55