1st Round Vic Hillclimb Series "rob Roy"

kickn5k

As i am thinking of doing some club level hillclimbs soon, so i`m going to check it out,

Its on Feb the 24-25th.

At rob roy Christmas hills.

I will be going and maybe leigh so if there is enough interest i may have to get organised and meet in

Lyllidale.

Wait to hear from everyone.

stu.

Members dont see this ad

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well (someone mentioned a Vic Rollaclub score board somewhere... hehehe) but sadly (well, not really) I will be drinking cans at the Ballarat swap meet.

Let us all know how you go though Stu as like I said, I am pretty keen on this...

On another note, where exactly is this held mate?

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well

id be keen as for a hillclimb, just maybe give us 2 months or so to organise some suspension and to get the car registered. it will still have the 4ac in it, but its a start. and I'm hoping jarrad and moparman will help me do the engine swap! hint hint.

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well

id be keen as for a hillclimb, just maybe give us 2 months or so to organise some suspension and to get the car registered. it will still have the 4ac in it, but its a start. and I'm hoping jarrad and moparman will help me do the engine swap! hint hint.

The event is a state level meeting and you would have to be a club member"cams affiliated" and a cams logbooked car i think.

We were only going to watch and a drive out to Christmas Hills. If you were wanting to do the same your more than welcome to cruise with us. I'm only wanting to do club level stuff so i don't butcher the ke-11 with a cage. If i love it i`ll build an ae-71 with a mild 4agte.

Jarrad : its at the mg or mini car club hill climb track "rob roy" and its located in christmas hills, we whent through there on the

cccv cruise on the way through chub creek "i think".

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

bah its on the same weekend as the swap?? thenobbler, i guess i'll be seeing you there, a few mates usually have a site or two there so we sit and drink cans aswell!

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well (someone mentioned a Vic Rollaclub score board somewhere... hehehe) but sadly (well, not really) I will be drinking cans at the Ballarat swap meet.

Let us all know how you go though Stu as like I said, I am pretty keen on this...

On another note, where exactly is this held mate?

Come on there is a swap meet on nearly ever second weekend. Every swap meet ive been to never has any ke-1x

parts, so i walk around with all my mates holden crap.

So will be heading to christmas hills for some motorsport, Thats why i built the car.

stu.