Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1st Round Vic Hillclimb Series "rob Roy"

Featured Replies

As i am thinking of doing some club level hillclimbs soon, so i`m going to check it out,

Its on Feb the 24-25th.

At rob roy Christmas hills.

 

I will be going and maybe leigh so if there is enough interest i may have to get organised and meet in

Lyllidale.

 

Wait to hear from everyone.

 

stu.

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well (someone mentioned a Vic Rollaclub score board somewhere... hehehe) but sadly (well, not really) I will be drinking cans at the Ballarat swap meet.

 

Let us all know how you go though Stu as like I said, I am pretty keen on this...

 

On another note, where exactly is this held mate?

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well

 

id be keen as for a hillclimb, just maybe give us 2 months or so to organise some suspension and to get the car registered. it will still have the 4ac in it, but its a start. and I'm hoping jarrad and moparman will help me do the engine swap! hint hint.

  • Author
Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well

 

id be keen as for a hillclimb, just maybe give us 2 months or so to organise some suspension and to get the car registered. it will still have the 4ac in it, but its a start. and I'm hoping jarrad and moparman will help me do the engine swap! hint hint.

 

The event is a state level meeting and you would have to be a club member"cams affiliated" and a cams logbooked car i think.

We were only going to watch and a drive out to Christmas Hills. If you were wanting to do the same your more than welcome to cruise with us. I'm only wanting to do club level stuff so i don't butcher the ke-11 with a cage. If i love it i`ll build an ae-71 with a mild 4agte.

 

Jarrad : its at the mg or mini car club hill climb track "rob roy" and its located in christmas hills, we whent through there on the

cccv cruise on the way through chub creek "i think".

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

bah its on the same weekend as the swap?? thenobbler, i guess i'll be seeing you there, a few mates usually have a site or two there so we sit and drink cans aswell!

 

 

Mate, would love to come as I would like to get into the club racing scene as well (someone mentioned a Vic Rollaclub score board somewhere... hehehe) but sadly (well, not really) I will be drinking cans at the Ballarat swap meet.

 

Let us all know how you go though Stu as like I said, I am pretty keen on this...

 

On another note, where exactly is this held mate?

  • Author

Come on there is a swap meet on nearly ever second weekend. Every swap meet ive been to never has any ke-1x

parts, so i walk around with all my mates holden crap.

So will be heading to christmas hills for some motorsport, Thats why i built the car.

 

stu.

I'm there for the alcahol and mates, plus it'll probably be my last one.

I'm there for the alcahol and mates, plus it'll probably be my last one.

 

someone say alcohol??? ;) :hmm:

  • Author

Take the day off poz you know you want to

yeah according to the boys, we didnt' drink enough at my b'day last weekend :bash:

 

someone say alcohol??? ;) :hmm:

happy birthday big fella!!!

ill see what hours I'm doing on that day, i want to come, but yeah work is shit, i'll need i lift if i do come!!

yeah according to the boys, we didnt' drink enough at my b'day last weekend ;)

 

Happy B'day to ya dude!

cheers. Was a big night but a good one.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.