Electric Windows?

10ROLLA

Members dont see this ad

ditto rollaboy. if it didnt come out with power windows its going to be a pain in the ass. youre going to have to install electric motors, figure out mounts for the motors, sort out exactly how the motor will move the window up and down the track. sounds like a definate pain.

its actually pretty easy to set up.

mount motor put a small ring over the crank and mount the switches.

kits cost anything from around $300 mark.

don't know about qld but if you to go www.toyotacarclub.net and pm a guy called blue wire he can set you up with a set.

http://www.a1electric.com/install/chevy/chev15.htm for someone doing it on an old chevvy

felix, i no its not hard but the teeth on my winders have been near on shreded off, so was just wondering how hard it is, sounds like a fair bit of work so i might just buy some after market ones, thanks for all the info guys

myles!

If you interested, and I get the chance on the weekend, I can have a look for some for you. I have a ke10 with a heap of spares at my mother in laws place. There are a couple of extra doors there, think they may still have the winder mechanisms in them.

Doug.

Edited by Felix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...